Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“WebSite/ Site” or “www.indiawalls.com” includes all online platform(s) (including indiawalls Mobile Applications and Browser Extensions) owned and/or operated by indiawalls providing users with the facility to find and use coupons, deals, discounts and offers available for online marketplaces.
“Vendor” / “seller” / “affiliates” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, displays, deals/ Coupons on the online platform provided by their respective website and delivers the ordered products to the customers.
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on goods/services by placing an order for and or purchases any deal/ Coupons offered for sale on affiliates.
“User/You/ Your” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller/Advertiser using or accessing the services provided on this Site and any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company.
“Product/s” denotes the goods, services promoted/displayed on the Site and offered for any use/sale.
Purchases Through store.indiawalls.com
store.indiawalls.com is an online Store of M/s. Deetshana dealing with building construction materials supply and retail business at chennai.
All the product images are shown for better understanding only. The product packaging or presentation may differ at the time of delivery if the brands change their packaging or model.
Only Products shown as Free delivery will be Delivered Free
Indiawalls reserves the right to confirm the Order placed by user after receiving payment.
Indiawalls reserves the right to cancel the order placed at any time without notice, however the refund of payments received will be done without deduction.
Indiawalls reserves the right to cancel pending or confirmed/earned Reward points without showing any reason at any time. We may also add an expiry date to the earned reward points and bonus without any prior notice, and reduce or remove the available reward points if you do not use it before the expiry date.
Indiawalls reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to Rewards(s) Offer(s) without assigning any reason or without any intimation whatsoever to User. Further, Indiawalls also reserves the right to discontinue the Reward(s) offer(s) without assigning any reason or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Indiawalls accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, Users, Brands or third parties.
The agreement between you and Indiawalls is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of Indiawalls you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s interest on any product or service offered on the site, the user is obligated to complete the registered user login action to get the information about the Vendor/Advertiser
- Indiawalls is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Product/ Brand/Specification/Colour/Size/Quantity that you choose with your best judgment in that behalf. Indiawalls, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions by Users.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Indiawalls for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Indiawalls reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Indiawalls shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Indiawalls reserves the right to send promotional emails and SMS’s related to the interest of the User and the User agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS’s from Indiawalls or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
- You agree to receive calls from IndiaWalls and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of IndiaWalls in this regard.
The content on the Website which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is a combination of Third Party Content and Our content. We have no control over such third-party user-generated content as We are merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms of Service. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the User shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and We shall not be liable. You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any such content.
The use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
Reviews, comments and other User Content
We have the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, We can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
Users of our website may post reviews, comments and other content; as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In case a User uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, Indiawalls has the right to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use our website.
In the event a Product/Deal/Coupon is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or contents of Deal/ Coupon information, Indiawalls shall have the right to refuse or cancel that listing with incorrect price or information. Indiawalls shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such wrong listings.
Membership cannot be availed of by those who are deemed Incompetent to Contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 subject to the aforementioned conditions.
Users may also choose to link your social network profile of Facebook and Google+ with Us and use that as the login credentials. Indiawalls shall use the same to retrieve certain details from them including name, birthday, gender, location, email ID and access Your friends’ list. However, Indiawalls shall not post anything on User’s behalf without User’s permission.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. The user is responsible for the security of the User’s password and for all transactions undertaken using User’s password through our service. Indiawalls will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from the misuse of user’s ID/password for using Indiawalls’s Services.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify Indiawalls of any unauthorized use of the user’s password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. Indiawalls shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user’s failure to comply with this requirement.
The membership of this Website is free of cost and this includes only the browsing of the Website. You hereby understand that this no charge policy may be amended at any time in the discretion of the Website and the Company. The User also agrees to:
- provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) on the Website; and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Indiawalls has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Indiawalls shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
- Furthermore, the User grants Indiawalls the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
You are a restricted user of this Website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
- You hereby agree not to access another User’s account or post as another User through an account not owned by You.
- In the event You are able to view another User’s account and confidential information, You are required to send an email to Us notifying Us of the same immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You hereby agree not to provide information about the functioning of the Website on any public forum.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. While We shall not be held liable or answerable to Users for any such acts on Your part, violation of this clause would lead to potential criminal legal action against You, either by other Users of the Website or by Us.
- We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with an investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless to Indiawalls and (as applicable) Indiawalls’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality obligations, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. THE WEBSITE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THROUGH THIS SITE, INDIAWALLS MERELY ACTS AS A FACILITATOR, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICES TO THE USERS. INDIAWALLS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION.
INDIAWALLS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS AGAINST LACK OR DEFICIENCY OF SERVICES; NON-FULFILLMENT OR UNSATISFACTORY FULFILLMENT OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED BY USER FROM THE THIRD PARTY. THUS, INDIAWALLS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ASPECT OF THE ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE SITE AS REGARDS THE STANDARDS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL INDIAWALLS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THE USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES; INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE.
Indiawalls SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND INDIAWALL’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
THIS CLAUSE SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and indiawalls and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes Indiawalls and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed Indiawalls and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Service or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Communication with Users
Indiawalls reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User’s use of this site or any product or service by User on this site.
Indiawalls shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time in its discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Your use of this Website prior to the time this Terms of Service was posted will be governed according to the Terms of Service that applied at the time of your use.
We may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. We may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, we may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires the Company or any of their assets.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Indiawalls is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end-users, Vendors or any other third parties. Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature addressed to Grievance Officer at email@example.com or write at the following address:
Mr. Velavan. A
M/s. DEETSHANA (www.indiawalls.com)
Plot no.3, Prasanas Plots, Ottiyambakkam main road,
Ottiyambakkam, Chennai – 600130
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Last Updated on: 31st Dec 2019